This blog is about my travel through South Korea from September 2014 – November 2014.
What sets this South Korea travel blog apart from others? Well…
– I spent over two months in South Korea, longer than most tourists, which meant I got a more thorough look at the country
– I visited every single province in South Korea
– I went to South Korea after having lived in Taiwan for years and travelling for months in Japan, so I had experience and something to compare South Korea to
– I was never a resident of South Korea. That means I don’t have a resident’s point of view, on the other hand, I don’t have a resident’s point of view
– I like connecting dots. Sometimes I connect dots which shouldn’t be connected, but I still feel that the reward of travelling to a group of related places (such as many places within a single country) is greater that the the sum of the individual places.